- Infrastructure Design Engineering Architecture and Integration (IDEAI)
- Storage Infrastructure Managed Services (SIMS)
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512(Primary) Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 519190 All Other Information Services
Other Business Identifiers
- Dun & Bradstreet: (DUNS)- 829517254
- CAGE: 5BJ89
GSA IT Schedule 70 IT Schedule # 47QTCA18D00C8
State & Local
Strategic investments in IT are at the heart of the efforts to make Government services more effective, accessible, and transparent. Whether it is managing IT resources, cutting costs and building efficiency, or transforming your data infrastructure for tomorrow, DSS has technology solutions and leading industry OEM partners to help. We provide state of the art Solutions, Storage, and Analytics to meet both state and local government technology needs. Our services model reduces costs and increases efficiency and application performance.
DSS has 10 years of history in providing solutions to address IT challenges throughout the Public Sector including state counties, and municipalities. DSS offers custom solutions that accelerate IT modernization and streamlines delivery of storage, compute, and Hyperconverged infrastructure.
Commercial organizations have data requirements that are as diverse as their businesses. They are looking for ways to streamline productivity and upgrade their infrastructure…in a cost-effective manner.
Meanwhile the volume of information to be managed is growing exponentially. The landscape is more competitive than ever, and access to the right information at the right time is essential to keep pace.
With 10 years of customer partnerships and a demonstrated track record of successfully addressing the most highly complex and mission-critical requirements, we help commercial customers overcome these obstacles. Our goals include reducing escalating costs due to outdated technology or scaling, weeding through solution options to find the best match, and meeting challenging time constraints. The DSS team has evolved and matured as a natural extension of our highly successful and recognized expertise in the federal marketplace.
Let’s partner to architect secure, sustainable IT infrastructures for today and tomorrow.