A well maintained, proactively serviced compute and storage infrastructure will always run better than the alternative. Our Managed Services programs deliver benefits like; better costs controls, improved risk management, high availability, efficiencies and productivity, and future proofing of IT services. All built on industry best practices and our vast experience with mission critical clients, across multiple industries.
With proactive monitoring, patch management, life-cycle planning and optimization performed on a regular basis, our clients notice a tremendous difference in day to day operations. These services allow our team to focus on the prevention of incidents, and strategically plan activities before they disrupt employees, management and/or clients. We understand the benefits of having managed services in place, and the risks associated with not doing so.
The DSS offerings complement your existing staff or can provide a new capability, and free those valuable resources to lead and deliver on more strategic projects. Whatever the need, DSS is here to create more predictability, allowing your business to reduce operational risk, challenges and minimize service disruptions.
Managed Service Categories
We deliver in all four managed service categories of Monitoring, Operating, Optimizing and Transforming your environment.
- Storage as a Service (STaaS) – end to end lifecycle management of the data storage infrastructure, private or hybrid with transparency and reporting for each business unit.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) – We manage your current platform and help you craft a policy and solution that protects your data and ensures rapid recovery in the event of a failure or to archive data for long-term preservation.
- Compute and Hypervisor Management – Leveraging your current or legacy computer environment to deliver immediate result with little to no interruption of service.
- Systems Monitoring – Servers, Storage, and mission-critical systems are always under our watchful eye using industry leading monitoring and reporting tools, coupled with our talented staff.
- Capacity Planning – We facilitate finding the right balance to make sure over-underutilized assets pose a threat to business operations. See our “Professional Services” regarding Capacity and Performance planning and monitoring.
- Proactive & Preventative Management – Our team and tools keep your systems tuned to peak performance and can resolve many problems before they ever happen. We do this by tracking and scheduling of items due, communicating with the appropriate vendor or resource and oversee the associated activities required. Our team will ensure your computer devices are routinely and appropriately updated by monitoring for manufacturers firmware updates and system patches, testing updates before deploying into production and keeping a careful eye on post system/device behavior.
- IT Cost Management – a comprehensive and dynamic cataloging of the information technology assets under our management. This enables you to predict future expenses, to control costs, manage capacity, consumption, usage, reclamation of resources, and conduct analysis and reporting.